What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and show certain notifications that might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages to process it properly.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for understanding how you use the site and ways to improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit to continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products, we need to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and as such, this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you. It means that we can accurately make business predictions that monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you. As was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled if it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the Generator of the GDPR Cookies Policy Template and the GDPR Cookies Policy Template.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through an email at [email protected].